About Jerry Blank
My main body of work focuses around Tribute paintings to jazz legends, rock and roll giants, sports greats and celebrated stars of the entertainment world. Recently, I've been exploring the desert and I've enjoyed capturing the beauty of the desert in some fairly large canvases. Most of my work is in an impressionist montage style. In addition, I have a large body of paintings that pay tribute to European and Las Vegas cityscapes, and a variety of other subjects. The shift from graphic designer to fine artist took place in 2000 on a sabbatical living in Paris for a year. I returned with fifty-paintings and left the graphic design career somewhere near the Louvre. Art is a process, always growing, always exploring, always learning. The journey continues...
- The work on this site are some of my personal paintings that i'm offering at reasonable prices to grow my collector and friendship base.
- My fine art career officially began in 2000 when I moved to Paris to paint, drink wine, travel and speak French. Three of the the four goals were accomplished. Before that, I've had a successful graphic design company in the San Francisco Bay Area. (go SJSU Spartans and Warriors!)
- This is my first Shopify storefront so I'll be learning and refining the storefront as we go.
- Please feel free to contact me direct with any requests or comments at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 702 324 2193
- Facebook: JerryBlank-Artist
- Twitter: JerryJazzman
- Website: www.goblankart.com
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/jerryblank1